If you have a customer with a beautiful kitchen who does not want the white diverter valve and hose running across their sink, we have the perfect solution! Their faucet remains untouched, we supply water to the Enagic machine directly from a small new 1/4" cold water faucet. The Custom Kit comes with everything needed for the typical installation.
To install this stylish faucet follow the below instructions:
* Turn off the cold water valve and unscrew the cold water supply hose
* screw on our California Compliant, lead free, special T adapter to the valve on the wall
* Screw the old cold water hose to one end of T, screw on the new 1/4" hose to the other end of the T adapter and screw the other end of the new hose to the bottom of the new faucet.
* If you already have your machine hooked up to the enagic diverter, remove the white hose from the old diverter; you no longer need to use it.
* Trim the hose shorter if you want to eliminate the clutter and run the end of the hose under hot water for 10 seconds, then slide it on to the new faucet about 1/2 an inch. Turn on the cold water valve and you're done!
If they already have an RO system, you will bypass the RO system and replace the cheap faucet with our beautiful European style faucet that has a smooth control valve allowing you to adjust the flow rate slower when you're making 2.5pH to faster for 8.5, 9.0 and 9.5pH. If they don't have an RO system, or a pre-drilled hole for a soap dispenser, you simply need to drill a 1/2" hole in the counter top to install the new faucet.
The Custom kit is available in chrome, Brushed Nickel, white, black or we can special order it in any standard kitchen faucet finish.
Be sure to see if they need a pre-filter... If they have hard water problems, a desire to remove fluoride, a lot of chlorine, or other issues we can help fix them.