NEW UPDATED DESIGN! If you have a customer with a beautiful kitchen that does not want the big white plastic diverter attached to their faucet and the hose running across their sink, we have the perfect solution! With the new Low Profile Custom Installation Kit, (SHOWN HERE WITH THE DESIGNER DRAIN WHICH IS SOLD SEPARATELY) their faucet remains untouched. We supply water directly to the Enagic machine from a small new 1/4" cold water faucet. The low profile Custom Kit comes with everything needed for the typical installation.
To install this stylish faucet follow the below instructions:
* Turn off the cold water valve and unscrew the cold water supply hose
* screw on our California Compliant, lead free, special T adapter to the valve on the wall
* Screw the old cold water hose to one end of T, screw on the new 1/4" hose to the other end of the T adapter and screw the other end of the new hose to the bottom of the new faucet.
* If you already have your machine hooked up to the Enagic diverter, remove the white hose from the old diverter; you no longer need to use it.
* Trim the hose shorter if you want to eliminate the clutter and run the end of the hose under hot water for 10 seconds, then slide it on to the new faucet about 1/2 an inch. Turn on the cold water valve and you're done!
If you have a pre-drilled hole for a soap dispenser you can use that to mount the faucet. If you're drilling a new hole all you will need is a hole between 1/2" and 1.5" in diameter.
The Custom kit is available in chrome, Brushed Nickel, white, black or we can special order it in any standard kitchen faucet finish.
Also be sure to see if your client needs a pre-filter... If they have hard water problems, a desire to remove fluoride, a lot of chlorine, or other issues we can help!